Telligen QPP Resources
Learn what’s new with QPP with this side-by-side comparison of Year 2 vs Year 3.
Eligible Clinicians New to QPP in 2019
For 2019, CMS added physical therapists, occupational therapists, audiologists, speech-language pathologists, registered dieticians or nutritional professionals and clinical psychologists participating in Medicare Part B to QPP eligible clinician types. To learn more about the requirements for the QPP, select your clinician type from the list:
- Speech Pathologist
- Dietitians or Nutritional Professional
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
Learn about Telligen’s QPP SURS Resource Center and the support we offer.
Learn about available APMs in the QPP.
Learn about how annual wellness visits are covered by Medicare Part B if the patient has had Medicare Part B for over 12 months.
Beginning in 2019, clinicians who aren’t eligible to participate in MIPS due to low-volume thresholds can opt-in.
The adjustment in 2019 for the 2017 performance year is negative four percent, and will increase to negative nine percent by 2022. Avoid the adjustment by participating in the Quality Payment Program.
CMS QPP Resources
- Group and/or Individual Data Submission for MIPS (Video) This CMS video shows users how to submit data for categories in specific ways.
- QPP Resource Library
- QPP Webinar Library
- NPI Lookup Tool
- QPP Technical Assistance Page
2018 – Year 2 Resources
2019 – Year 3 Resources
- Year 3 Final Rule Fact Sheet
- 2019 Quick Start Guide to MIPS
- 2019 Cost Performance Category Fact Sheet
- 2019 Quality Performance Category Fact Sheet
- 2019 Quality Measure Benchmarks
- 2019 Promoting Interoperability Measure Specifications
- 2019 Improvement Activities Inventory
- 2019 Qualified Registries
- 2019 MIPS Participation and Eligibility Fact Sheet
- 2018 QPP Documents for an Audit
- 2018 Quality Fact Sheet
- 2018 Quality Benchmarks
- 2018 Cost Fact Sheet
- 2018 Improvement Activities Fact Sheet
- 2018 Promoting Interoperability Fact Sheet
- Security Risk Assessment Tool V. 3.0 (ONC and OCR)
- Security Risk Assessment V. 3.0 User Guide
Required Documentation Resources
- 2018 MIPS Measures & Activities for Optometrists
- 2018 Measures & Activities for Orthopedists
- 2018 MIPS Measures & Activities for Pathologists
- 2018 MIPS Measures & Activities for Podiatrists
- 2018 MIPS Measures & Activities for Primary Care Clinicians
- 2018 Measures & Activities for Radiologists
- Quality Payment Program Overview (Accredited Online Course) Learn about QPP in this online course from CMS (please note: login/registration required)