Please join our guest speaker, Pamela Ballou-Nelson, principal consultant with MGMA, as she talks about providing a framework for better communication and safe transition of care between primary care and specialty providers, resulting in optimal health care outcomes for your patients.
- Effective communication between primary care and specialty care is key to providing optimal patient care and to eliminate the waste and excess costs of health care.
- Mutual respect is essential to building and sustaining a professional relationship and working collaboration.
- A high functioning medical system of care provides patients with access to the ‘right care at the right time in the right place.’
- Define a care compact and its role in optimal care outcomes.
- Identify the steps involved in developing an effective care compact
- Including the patient in the care compact