Now Available: MIPS Performance Feedback and Final Score
MIPS performance feedback and final scores for 2017 are now available to ECs that submitted data via the QPP website.
How can ECs view their results?
Go to the QPP website & login with your Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) credentials (the same credentials you used when submitting your MIPS data).
If you don’t have an EIDM account, please reference this guide to start the process now.
How can ECs learn more about their score?
Stay tuned . . . In the coming weeks, the Telligen QPP team will be providing additional guidance to help ECs review their feedback and answer questions.
How does this tie in with reports for the Value-Based Modifier & Physician Quality Reporting System?
Please remember that 2016 was the final performance year for the VBM & PQRS programs; therefore, reports for those programs will no longer be provided. The final reports for both programs were provided in September 2017 and remain available for download through 2018.
Are reports also available for MIPS APM participants?
If you participated in a MIPS APM in 2017, specifically in a Medicare Shared Savings Program or Next Generation ACO, your performance feedback is now available to your ACO (APM entity) via the QPP website.
- Shared Savings Program: Participant TINs can log into the
QPP website access final performance feedback directly.
- Next Generation ACO: Participants will need to request feedback from a representative (such as a security official) within their APM entity.
- Reminders for MIPS APM Participants:
- As all clinicians in the Next Generation ACO were Qualifying APM participants, 2017 performance feedback will not be provided.
- Performance feedback will be based on the APM entity score and is applicable to all ECs within the APM entity group.