Submit Your 2017 Performance Data (updated 3/29/19)
It’s time to submit your 2017 MIPS performance data. Key dates to remember include:
- March 16 (8 pm EST) for group reporting via the CMS web interface
- April 3 for all other MIPS reporting, including via qpp.cms.gov
The QPP data submission system is quick and easy, especially if your using certified EHR or submitting data from a registry. Once started, your data can be updated as many times as necessary up through the April 3 deadline.
Each time you update your submission, you will notice how your preliminary score changes for both each individual measure and overall score. Starting your data submission today will give you a chance to see what adjustments you may need to make before the March 31 deadline.
If data is submitted on your behalf . . . either by an EHR vendor, Qualified Registry, or Qualified Clinical Data Registry, you can still view your submitted data by logging-in to the QPP data submission system.
Logging-In to the QPP Data Submission System
To log-in and submit data to the QPP website, you must have valid EIDM credentials:
- The EIDM account provides user identification for accessing CMS’ systems.
- The system will connect each user with their practice Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). Once connected, ECs can report as a group or as individual clinicians within the practice.
- To learn about how to create an EIDM account, see this user guide.
ECs who need assistance with the data submission system may contact CMS by email or toll free at 1-866-288-8292.
Need Help Submitting Your Data?
Telligen’s QPP advisors are here to move you forward with confidence. Give the Telligen QPP Resource Center a call at 844-358-4021 or send us an email.
Submit Measures and Activities for MIPS Consideration
The MIPS Annual Call for Measures invites clinicians, professional associations, and medical societies to submit measures and activities for future consideration in the MIPS program. CMS is currently accepting submissions for:
- EHR measures for the Advancing Care Information performance category, and
- Quality measures for the Quality performance category.
How to Submit Measures and Activities
The fact sheet “Call for Measures and Activities” will guide you through the submission process during the specified submission periods:
- February 1 – June 29, 2018 (for 2020 measures) for the Advancing Care Information Category
- March 1 – June 1, 2018 (for 2019 measures) for the Quality Category
For More Information
Visit the QPP Resource Library.