The New Year is Almost Here, Start Your 2018 Planning Today
Under the MIPS track, eligible clinicians will submit their 2017 data beginning January 2, 2018, through March 31, 2018. Establishing a MIPS strategy can be difficult as it requires preparation, resources, and planning to ensure you’re choosing the best reporting method for your practice. We’re here to walk you through your options so you can move forward with confidence.
We’re Here to Help
Contact the Telligen QPP Resource Center at 844-358-4021 or email us at email@example.com.
Coming Soon: QPP Submission Site
To reduce reporting burden in 2018, all MIPS components will be reported through a single site! Stay tuned for more details, including when, where, and how to log in.
Events: Mark Your Calendar
Thursday, December 14
What: December LAN Webinar: Overcoming Challenges to MIPS Participation
Description: Solo practitioners and small practices have time and resource constraints making it challenging to prepare for MIPS submission by March 2018. This event will focus on what can be done now to prepare for MIPS even if your practice has done little so far and/or lacks a certified EHR.
This event will feature a panel of experts that work regularly with small practices without a certified EHR and limited resources. The panel will focus on ways to avoid 2017 penalties, preparing practices without a certified EHR, and strategies for meeting minimum requirements.
Participants will learn how to:
- Avoid a penalty, even if no 2017 data has been collected
- Submit data through your EHR or registry
- Submit claims data without an EHR
- Meet the minimum MIPS test pace requirements
- Address frequent challenges encountered by solo practitioners and small group practices
- Access free technical assistance and locate a direct support organization funded by CMS
Register Now: Thursday, December 14, 10:00 a.m. to 11 a.m., CST
What: Telligen QPP-SURS Webinar: QPP Year 2 Final Rule (12/6/17)
Did You Know . . . The QPP Year 2 Final Rule includes flexibilities to help MIPS- eligible clinicians prepare for full implementation in year 3?
- Learn about the key changes between 2017 and 2018.
- Understand what the changes mean for Eligible Clinicians.
- Explore which changes will be effective for 2017 reporting and what actions you may need to take.
Upcoming Deadline: 2018 MIPS Virtual Group Reporting
Solo practitioners and groups have the option to participate in MIPS as a virtual group for the 2018 performance period. To form a virtual group for 2018, solo practitioners and groups must submit their election to CMS by December 31, 2017.
More information, including how to form a virtual group and participation requirements, can be found in the November MACRA Minute.
QPP Resources: The Latest on CMS.gov
The following new materials are available on the QPP Resource Library now located on CMS.gov:
- MIPS Measures for Optometrists (11/17/2017)
- MIPS Measures for Podiatrists (11/2017)
- MIPS Measures for Radiologists (11/2017)
- 2017 QPP FAQs (11/16/2017)
- MIPS Data Validation Criteria (11/21/2017)
- MIPS Scoring 101 Guide (11/2017)
- 2017 MIPS Participation Infographic (11/16/2017)
- Quality Measure Specifications Supporting Documents (11/28/2017)