To be eligible for an incentive payment, clinicians need to report quality measures and quality improvement activities for 2017. This webinar will pool advice from quality improvement advisers dedicated to helping small group practices transition to MIPS.
This event is designed for:
- Clinicians and practice managers from small group practices
- Persons assisting small group practices during the 2017 transition year
- Clinicians from small group practices unsure whether they need to participate in MIPS
Participants will learn:
- How to evaluate the pros and cons of choosing particular quality measures
- Whether reporting on your best measures or all available measures is better strategy
- How to “attest” to participating in quality improvement activities
- What to do if you have yet to select quality measures or begin improvement activities
- Where to find FREE technical assistance and other resources to help make decisions about your quality measures or improvement activities
This event will feature an expert panel discussion and participant Q&A session. To accommodate schedules and time zones, two sessions are available. Please register by clicking on the date you plan to participate.